The irony with me blogging about trips to the Philippines is that I, myself, have not been able to take advantage of the deals because it just wouldn’t work with my schedule. Maybe I should stop finding these deals. But, no! This was hard to pass up. So I’m hoping that this will work for you.
$518 from Los Angeles to Manila Roundtrip
- Check Google Flights
- Travel in February 2019 (Monday-Thursday departure/returns)
- For other airports, just enter the airport code and see if a similar deal is available
- Book directly using the available travel sites
Fly as low as 34,519 Chase Ultimate Rewards
For those with Chase Sapphire Reserve and/or Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Go to your Chase Ultimate Rewards account
- Choose the travel dates that show the airfare amount that you found on Google Flights
- Enter those dates in the Chase website
- Pick the appropriate flight
- If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve, you could fly ANA as low as 34, 519 points
- If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred, you could fly ANA as low as 41,436 points.
To get started with earning credit card bonus and fly for nearly free, I suggest starting with a card such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred. It’s a perfect starter card:
– 50,000 Ultimate Rewards sign up bonus after $4,000 in spend in the first three months
– Points are transferable to travel partners (airline and hotel parters)
– Points are worth 1.25 cents each when redeemed through Chase travel portal
– Primary rental car collision damage waiver
– Earn 2X points on all travel and dining
– $95 annual fee (waived first year)
Earn 50,000 bonus points with Chase Sapphire Preferred. Click here to learn more.