Just came across this offer from Travelzoo.
Visiting Disneyland is not exactly inexpensive. If you’re only visiting for one day (one park), it could all depend on the season or the day you’re visiting.
To visit around the holidays, you’ll see that one day during Peak season is $149. Ouch.
So any way to cut corners, sure…let’s hear it. There are many ways to getting discounts:
- Check with your place of employment if they have access to discounts.
- Military personnel also have discounts – thanks for the link, Cliff S.
- Every now and then, I would also see discounts offered to residents of Southern California.
- If you visit the park frequently, you might as well consider getting an Annual Pass. (thanks for the tip, Kirsten)
- One of my favorite Disney website is MouseSavers.
Lots of great information there as well. Do you have a favorite Disney Theme Park hack?
Here’s one from Travelzoo.
Visit Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park with multi-day or Park Hopper passes.
- 2-Day 1-Park Ticket (ages 10 and up) … $210 ($250 value)
- 2-Day Park Hopper Ticket (ages 10 and up) … $262 ($305 value)
Each ticket includes a $25 Restaurant.com gift card.
Additional Single-Day and Multi-Day ticket options are also available when booking.
Note: Please read the “Important Ticket Information” section during the booking process for ticket details and restrictions. Additional taxes and fees will be added, but that’s standard on all ticket purchases.
Book by Dec. 20.* Restrictions may apply. Multi-day tickets expire 13 days after first use or Jan. 12, 2021, whichever occurs first. Single day tickets expire Dec. 31, 2020. Upon ordering, you will receive three separate email confirmations, each confirmation containing the ticket(s) for each component of the package.