It was 3:40 a.m. I woke up and started my day. I saw a posting on Free Google Nest Mini. To be honest, I don’t even know what Google Nest Mini does. But, I saw the word FREE. I checked it out. Why? I have a Google Fi account. But I didn’t think I’d be eligible. Why not? I’ve had Google Fi service on pause (on hold) since May. Meaning, I have not been using the service for at least 7 months now. But I checked anyway.
First of all, to those who don’t know about Google Fi – click here.
Promotional Terms (direct from Google Fi’s site)
As a thank you for another great year, we’re gifting a free Google Nest Mini to all Google Fi account owners with active service as of December 9, 2019. Offer must be redeemed by December 31, 2019, or while supplies last.
Do I qualify for the free Nest Mini?
- All Google Fi account owners with active service as of December 9, 2019 12:00 AM PT are eligible to redeem the offer. Account must be in good standing to be eligible for the offer. Fi for Googlers accounts are not eligible.
- Offer must be redeemed between December 9, 2019 12:00 AM PT and December 31, 2019 11:59 PM PT, or while supplies last. Qualified customers must use their unique redemption link to add the Nest Mini to their cart on store.google.com and complete checkout.
- For individual plans, limit one per person. For group plans, limit one per account (must be redeemed by account owner; group plan members are not eligible).
- Offer is only available to U.S. residents 18 years or older, and requires Google Pay and Google Fi accounts.
Any other details to know?
- Offer is valid for free economy shipping on qualified orders of Google Nest Minis that are ordered and shipped in the U.S. only. Offer is not eligible for upgraded shipping options.
- The provided redemption link can only be used for one Nest Mini redemption (think twice before forwarding the email with the link!)
- Unless otherwise stated, this offer can be combined with other offers on fi.google.com.
- This offer is not valid for cash or cash equivalent
- Offer is subject to change or cancellation without notification. Google LLC and its affiliates are not liable for lost or stolen promotional codes, or for expired promotional codes that are not redeemed within the redemption period.
- Redeemed Nest Minis are subject to the Google Store warranty and return policy.
- Void where prohibited
As luck would have it, although I had my service on pause, I was still eligible to get the FREE Google Nest Mini (valued at $49.99). It was so easy.
How to check if you’re eligible to get a FREE Google Fi Mini Nest
- Sign in to you Google Fi Account
- Look for Get Your Free Nest Mini and click on Get Your Gift
- Click Redeem Now (just one free Nest Mini per plan)
- You get to choose the colors (only black and chalk were available)
- Simple follow the prompts until you check out – it’s that simple.
If this works for you, let me know!