The holidays are here. Many of you have been shopping for a few weeks now in preparation for all the gift-giving, and parties you’ll be doing this year.
If you’re buying yourself a gift or that special someone a Coach purse or other Coach products, check you American Express card and see if you have this Amex Offer.
What’s the deal
- Get an additional +7 Amex Membership Rewards points
- Up to 10,000 points
- Offer good through 2/29/2020
- Valid in-store and online, excludes outlet.
- See offer for more details.
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
What you need to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
Don’t have any American Express Card that earns Membership Rewards?
Here are a few American Express Cards that I, myself, use on a regular basis. They have served me and my family well when it comes to earning bonus points and perks for traveling around the world.
American Express Everyday Preferred (Click here)
- Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards points
- Minimum spend of $1,000 within the first 3 months.
- Plus, $0 Balance Transfer Fee.¤ Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days of account opening.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable APR
- NO ANNUAL FEE
Another one of my favorites, such an excellent card. Excellent use at grocery stores, and earn an additional 20% bonus when you make 20 or more purchases in a billing period.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Reward bonus points
- Minimum spend $4,000 in purchases in your first 3 months
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- 4X Membership Rewards points on dining worldwide
- 4X Membership Rewards points at US supermarkets, on up to $25,000 per year in purchases
- Enhanced Dining Credit ($120) up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120.
- $100 Airline Fee credit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 60,000 Membership Reward bonus points
- Minimum spend $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months
- Enjoy $15 in Uber credits for U.S. rides each month plus a bonus $20 in December
- 5X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel
5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com
- Receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees, such as checked bags and in-flight refreshments, are charged by the airline to your Platinum Card® Account
- Fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck
- Access to Global Lounge Collection, including Centurion Lounges and Priority Pass
- $550 Annual Fee
Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases on the Business Platinum Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Annual fee: $550
- $200 Airline Credit
- Access to Global Lounge and Priority Pass
- Fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck (valued up to $100)
- 5x points on flights and eligible hotels
- 1.5x on eligible purchases of $5,000 or more
Image courtesy of American Express
This is one of my default cards since I always get 2x per dollar on all my purchases.
Best part? NO annual fee.
- Currently offering 10,000 Membership Rewards points
- Meet $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 2x with no category restrictions.
- No Annual fee
- Plus, get a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
Here’s a complete list of my trusted credit cards.
Make sure to find a card that will work for you and your travel redemption goals.