I recently wrote about saving on Amazon using your Citi ThankYou Points.
Here’s another way to save – just in time for your last minute shopping. I’m doing lots of online shopping and I can’t believe I had forgotten about these two offers from Amazon and American Express. If you have an American Express card that earns Membership Reward points, all you have to do is use one (1) point and you could save on your Amazon orders. There are two targeted offers.
What do you have to do?
- Click the links up above and see which one, if any, you are targeted with the offer
- You have to click ACTIVATE to trigger the offer
- You have to add $60 or more or $100 or more eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon (depending on which offer you are targeted)
- At checkout, I made sure to use my American Express card with Membership Rewards
- Under Payment Method, you’ll see “Apply American Express Membership Reward Points”
- All you need to use is a minimum of 1 point or enter .01 and click apply
I was targeted to get the $30 off $60 purchase. So I purchased items worth $62.96, applied the .01 or 1 point, and I got my $30 off.
Remember, this is a targeted offer. If it works for you, let me know.