Are you guilty of losing your phone, your wallet, your keys, your remote, your bags, your purses? Yes, this all sounds like me and my family. Well, most especially me. Just these past two days, I left a credit card, and misplaced my wallet which just added additional time and chore to look for those items. I don’t know what took me so long to finally look in to getting Tile – it’s an app that helps you locate your missing items. Click here to see how Tile works.
- Find lost items by calling them or finding them on a map
- Push button on Tile to make your phone ring, even when on silent
- Battery runs for 1 year with no upkeep and then is replaceable
Tile Mate with Replaceable Battery (4-Pack)
I saw this deal on Slickdeals. You can purchase this at Home Depot. It comes with 4 Tile Mates:
- Tile Mate with Replaceable Battery (4-Pack)
- Price is $59.99 plus taxes
How did I get it for $19.99 + sales tax
- This could be a YMMV, see if it works for you
- Purchase the Tile Mate as you normally would
- I used Pick Up at Nearby Store
- NO COUPON NEEDED
- Not sure if it will work with shipping to your home or Express shipping (you can try for yourself)
- I paid via Paypal on my first order
- Processed the order through at the $59.99 + taxes price point
- Wait for your confirmation email or your order #
- Wait 10 minutes to check your Home Depot account (be patient)
- Check your Online Order
*** I did this again and ordered another one, this time NOT using Paypal, I paid directly with a credit card….and it worked…AGAIN.
- Click VIEW RECEIPT
- After 10 minutes or so, my $59.99 purchase dropped to $19.99 + sales tax
If this doesn’t work for you, you can cancel your order, or you can also try and wait and return the item in store.
However, it worked for me and I hope it works for you, too.