There are lots of new offers for Southern California residents who plan on visiting the most expensive, I mean, the happiest place on earth – Disneyland. You could visit the park for as low as $67 per day when you purchase one of their ticket bundles. This is timely since this latest news was just released in February.
UPDATED: Disneyland price increase for 2020
What? $67 per day?
For a limited time, Southern California residents can visit Disneyland Resort theme parks:
- For as little as $67 per day with the purchase of a 3-day, 1 park per day ticket.
- Valid January 7, 2020 through May 21, 2020.
- Tickets must be purchased by May 18, 2020
- This includes ONE Magic Morning Early Admission (see below)
- To purchase, click here
What is Magic Morning Early Admission
According to Disney:
Magic Morning admission allows one admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
Other Disney SoCal Offers
Here’s a quick at-a-glance view of other Disneyland offers for Southern California Residents.
- 3-Day: 1-Park Per Day Ticket $199
- 3-Day: 1-Park Per Day Ticket w/ Disney MaxPass $244
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket $254
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket w/ Disney MaxPass $299
Disney MaxPass offers you the convenience of waiting in line via your mobile device and unlimited Disney PhotoPass (to capture all your memories photo download at select dining locations, attractions, Character Greetings & more)
How is eligibility determined?
Proof of SoCal Residency is required at time of purchase and admission; must be presented at Main Entrance upon entering.
- Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency is required for purchase and admission, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission.
- Tickets expire May 21, 2020 and are not valid before January 7, 2020.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
For more information, click here for more offer details.