One of the things I advocate when traveling is to bring less, and pack lightly. You will find me and my family with just a carryon and backpack, and we avoid checking our luggage, which not only saves money, but more importantly, a time saver!
Looking for a backpack that’s light enough to travel with and light enough on your wallet? Here’s one for you, a backpack deal that you could stack with other cashbacks and credit deals.
My family actually used this backpack during our most recent trip to Costa Rica. It was perfect for grabbing things on-the-go. It was light, and packable, making it truly ideal for travel.
What’s the deal
- Columbia Pocket Daypack II (click here)
- Dimensions: 17.7″ Height x 11.7″ Width x 5.7″ Depth
- Capacity: 18.3L (1114 cu. in)
- Current sale price before all discounts $12.50 or 50% off regular price $25.00
- Pricing below reflects the additional 25% discount (see below how to get this discount)
- Available in 5 colors
- One main compartment
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Front zippered accessory pocket
- Interior zippered accessory pocket
How do you get this for $9.37 and free shipping
- Join Columbia’s Greater Rewards program (it’s free to join)
- Get 20% off sale items
- Includes free shipping.
Get another $5 off + 12% discount
- Use Active Junky, a cashback portal
- By joining and make a qualifying purchase, you get $5 credited to your Active Junky account
- There’s also a 12% cash back when you shop at Columbia with Active Junky (offer varies)
- Membership is free. You sign up, you shop, you earn, you collect.
How to get it for as low as $3.25
- Current Regular Sale Price – $12.50
- Join Greater Rewards Membership and get 25% discount, brings the sale price down to $9.37
- Join Active Junky get 12% cashback offer ($9.37 – 12%) = $1.12
- Active Junky Credit (click to join) = $5
- Once you factor in all these credits, you could get one backpack for as low as $3.25
If you do all of these steps today, you will pay $9.36 out the door, and you will get the Active Junky credits separately. Make sure you read the offer terms in details.