Here’s your chance to snag low cost airfare tickets with Southwest Airlines from as low as $39.
I recently flew Southwest during the pandemic, and had a great experience with them. If you’re curious about safety, the crowd, the precautions, and basic things to expect, here’s what I wrote:
Southwest Airlines $39 Winter Sale
According to Southwest’s promotional info:
- Book by 10/22 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Seats, travel days, and markets limited.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service.
- Continental U.S. travel valid December 1, 2020 through March 4, 2021.
- Continental U.S. to/from Hawaii travel valid November 12, 2020 through April 8, 2021.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid November 12, 2020 through April 8, 2021.
- San Juan, Puerto Rico travel valid November 12 through December 3, 2020 & January 11 through March 4, 2021.
- International travel valid November 12 through December 9, 2020 & January 11 through March 4, 2021.
- Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Make sure you read the fare rules
How to book these low fares
- Go to Southwest website
- Choose One Way or Round Trip
- Choose the airports you will be using
- Click Low Fare Calendar
- And you’ll see the lowest fare available during that month
- Click the dates of your choice and proceed with picking the flight time
- Availability is SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Sample $39 Fares
Los Angeles to San Francisco in December
Sample round trip from LAX to SFO at $39 each way/ $77 round trip
Dallas to New Orleans
Hawaiian interisland fares from $29
I hope you find a deal that works for you. And if you do, please let me know. Good luck.