It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Why? Deals abound left and right.
What’s the 10% Target gift card deal
Every year during the holiday season, Target gift cards go on sale with a 10% off discount.
- You can get up to $500 worth of gift cards (up to $50 off). Meaning, a $500 gift card’s worth, you only end up paying $450 for it.
- Or, if you only want to get some thing less, you will need to purchase at least $10 worth
- This is a two day sale only, December 5 and 6, 2020
- You have to click SAVE OFFER for this to work
Details & exclusions
In store and online gift card purchases
I actually wrote about this deal last year. I’ve taken advantage of this deal for the past two years. It should also work online (one transaction only).
Ways to stack additional discounts
- Discover – use your Discover card when you shop online at Target.com and get 5% cash back. This will not work in-store.
- Paypal – use your Chase Freedom or Freedom Flex and check out using Paypal at Target.com. This will not work in-store.
- REDcard does not earn additional bonus, so it’s best to use your credit cards online or in-store.