Just came across this offer from Travelzoo.
Visiting Disneyland is not exactly inexpensive. If you’re only visiting for one day (one park), it could all depend on the season or the day you’re visiting.
So any way to cut corners, sure…let’s hear it. There are many ways to getting discounts:
- Check with your place of employment if they have access to discounts.
- Military personnel also have discounts – thanks for the link,
- Every now and then, I would also see discounts offered to residents of Southern California.
- If you visit the park frequently, you might as well consider getting an Annual Pass. (thanks for the tip, Kirsten)
- One of my favorite Disney website is MouseSavers.
Lots of great information there as well.
Here’s one from Travelzoo.
Visit Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park with multi-day or Park Hopper passes.
- $179 … 3-Day, 1-Park per Day
- $239 … 3-Day, Park Hopper
What you need to know about this deal:
- Valid to use Monday through Friday through May 26, 2022.
- Valid only for SoCal residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency is required for admission
- With a base ticket, only one park can be visited per day; Park Hopper tickets allow multiple parks to be visited
- To enter one of the parks, in addition to a valid ticket, each guest is required to make a theme park reservation; instructions will be provided with your ticket
- Valid only on weekdays, and subject to blockout dates of every Saturday and Sunday
- Please check your desired dates for park availability before purchasing.
- Disney has implemented many changes to keep guests safe while at the park. Learn more on its Know Before You Go page.
- Certain attractions, experiences, services and offerings may be modified, limited in capacity, or unavailable
If this deal works for you, let me know. If you know of other ways to save when visiting a Disney theme park, I’m all ears, mouse ears!