ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: DaddyTravelsNow is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as MileValue.com This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
If you’re like me, it’s best to be flexible when I plan my travel dates. And since Marriott properties have different rates year-round, it’s good to see their calendar at-a-glance that will show the available room with the least amount of points required, or the ones with the lowest rates.
How to check Marriott’s points and cash rates calendar availability
- Go to Marriott’s website
- Enter your desired location or destination (the example below is for Maldives)
- Enter your check-in and check out dates, (you could select any random dates for any given month, and once you’ve done so
- A box will appear “My dates are flexible”- click that box
- Click “Done”
- Click “Use points/certificates”
- If you are not using points/certificate, click Select One Rate and choose the option that works for you
- Enter the # of guests per room (note that properties have a limit on the # of guests per room)
- Click “Find Hotels”
- You will see the results of all of Marriott properties for that destination
- Pick and choose any one of the properties you have in mind, I chose Le Meridien in the sample below
- Click View Rates
- You will see month’s view for that hotel or resort
Putting it altogether
Using the sample above, this shows you that in the month of October, the rates at Le Meridien Maldives go from as low as 47,000 points to as high as 52,000 points. Therefore, you could easily eyeball which days would work with your points budget or book the days where you could use 50K FREE night certificates from Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card.
What are these 5 FREE night certificates
Updated as of June 2, 2022
There is a current offer on the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card. It’s a limited time offer.
Earn 5 Free Nights (each valued up to 50,000 points) after you spend $5,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening.
NOTE: Offers are subject to change. This was the offer at the time this blog entry was written.
For a list of over 60 credit cards, click here.