80,000 to 90,000 bonus Chase Sapphire Preferred (in-branch offer only)
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: DaddyTravelsNow is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as MileValue.com This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
For more deals, follow me on my travel page on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter
Well, it’s here. The latest offer from Chase is the 90,000 bonus offer on the Chase Sapphire Preferred. No big shocker there. I saw this posted over on Doctor of Credit over a week ago.
On March 20, I decided to walk in to a local Chase branch myself. I spoke with one of the representatives who printed details of the Chase Sapphire Preferred offer.
Credit Card Rates and Fees for New Accounts
Details of the offer
- Exclusive branch only offer – Earn up to 90,000 bonus points. Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus points after you spend $6,000 total on purchases made in the first 6 months from account opening
- 5x total points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 2x points on other travel worldwide – from flights and hotels to taxis and trains
- 3x points on dining at restaurants worldwide, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
- Get 25% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
About the annual fee, according to the offer, it’s a $95 annual fee. However, one of my trusted members on Daddy Travels Miles and Points on Facebook, Elery, mentioned to me that his friend was approved in-branch and his first year annual fee was waived.
I did follow up with my local Chase representative, and asked her if the annual fee was being waived the the first year, and she said “no” so this could be a YMMV.
Have you checked your 5/24 status
Yes, here I go again. 5/24. 5/24. 5.24. This is NOT a date. It refers to the # of credit cards you opened in the past 24 months. If you opened 5 or more credit cards in the last 24 months (including the credit cards where someone added you as an Authorize User), Chase will NOT approve you (no matter your score, income, or credit history). Please read this
Are you eligible for a new Sapphire bonus
Failure to check this list could easily lead to a wasted credit inquiry and denial
- How to check if you’re eligible to apply/re-apply
- How to do a product change
- What to do BEFORE doing a product change
- The waiting period before reapplying (after a product change)
Can you get another Chase Sapphire bonus? 7 things to remember before reapplying
What if you just recently got the 60,000 offer
I don’t have a 90K referral link (yet)
Will this offer be available via personal referral?
If you are NOT in a rush to apply
Let’s make it a WIN-WIN for all
Stay tuned for more details.
For a list of over 60 credit cards, click here.
2 thoughts on “80,000 to 90,000 bonus Chase Sapphire Preferred (in-branch offer only)”
Do you have an update on a possible referral link?
Hi thanks for asking. The offer at this time is in-branch only. I have not received an updated online link for this offer.
I do provide regular updates on my facebook group page – facebook.com/groups/daddytravels