ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: DaddyTravelsNow is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as MileValue.com This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
For more travel deals and tips, follow me on my travel page on Daddy Travels on Facebook Group or Instagram or YouTube or Twitter
There’s an increased offer that will earn you 100,000 AA Miles. Is this card right for you? Are you eligible to get this card?
Earn 100,000 American Airlines Aadvantage bonus miles with Citi/ AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard
To learn how to apply —> Citi/ AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard (I do not have a direct like – feel free to search online)
- Lounge Access Admirals Club Membership
- Free Checked Bag First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 travel companions
- $100 TSA PreCheck/Global Entry Credit
- In-Flight Savings 25% savings on inflight food and beverage purchases on American Airlines flights when you use your card
- Priority Check in and Screening Enjoy priority check-in and priority airport screening (where available) for you and up to 8 travel companions
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Up to $120 in Lyft credits after taking 3 eligible rides in a calendar month, you will earn a $10 Lyft credit, for a total of up to $120 Lyft credits annually.
- Up to $120 back in eligible Grubhub purchases – Earn a statement credit of up to $10 per monthly billing statement on eligible Grubhub purchases, for a total of up to $120 every 12 billing statements.
- Up to $120 back in eligible Avis or Budget car rentals – purchases ern a $1 statement credit per $1 spent on eligible Avis or Budget car rental purchases, up to $120 every calendar year.
How have I booked these AA miles
Qatar QSuites Business – 70K AA miles + $15 one way got me from LAX-SFO-Doha-Maldives. This was easily worth $9,000 one way per person
Japan Airlines Business Class – 60,000 AA miles + $5.60 in fees, or in our case, we booked a round trip business class = 120,000 AA miles and the value of our round trip business class tickets with Japan Airlines = $19,359.
Who is eligible for this offer
American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles are not available if you have received a new account bonus for a Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive account in the past 48 months. The card offer referenced in this communication is only available to individuals who reside in the United States and its territories, excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
So you decide
Editorial Disclosure – The editorial content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuers. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuers, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuers.