ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: DaddyTravelsNow is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as MileValue.com This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Go further with your miles
What are the current offers for long haul flights to/from Europe-US
Los Angeles – 15,000
New York – 15,000
Miami – 15,000
Seattle – 15,000
Dallas – 15,000
Raleigh/Durham – 15,000
Stack with bank Transfer Bonus 25%
12,000 transfer from Chase to Flying Blue x 25% bonus = 3,000 bonus
12,000+ 3,000 bonus = 15,000 new Flying Blue points
Which credit card programs transfer to Flying Blue
The following credit card programs are Flying Blue/KLM/Air France transfer partners.
American Express Membership Rewards
These points with American Express Membership Rewards transfer at 1:1 ratio to Flying Blue. These are some of my favorite cards that earn Membership Rewards
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express® Business Gold Card
- The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
Chase Ultimate Rewards
Chase Ultimate Rewards also transfer to to Flying Blue at a ratio of 1:1. The following cards earn Ultimate Rewards:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Chase Freedom Flex℠
- Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
- Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
Something to keep in mind. You would need to have a card such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred® , Card Chase Sapphire Reserve® ,or the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card in order to transfer to travel partners.
Citi ThankYou Points
Citi ThankYou Points transfer also transfer to Flying Blue at a ratio of 1:1. The ones that are commonly known are:
- Citi Premier® Card
- Citi® Double Cash Card
- Citi Rewards+® Card
- Citi Custom Cash℠ Card
- Citi Prestige® Card
If you don’t have any of these cards with Citi, you could click here to see if are matched with an offer to get these cards.
Capital One Miles
Capital One Rewards also transfer to Flying Blue at a ratio of 1:1. Here are the popular Capital One cards that earn Capital One Miles:
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One Venture X Business
- Capital One Venture One Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One Spark Miles for Business
Marriott Rewards points also transfer over to Flying Blue at a ratio of 3:1. You do get a 5,000 bonus when you transfer 60,000 points.
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card
BILT is one of the credit cards that came out within the past couple of years. When you ask the typical huge expense, the answer is pretty standard – rent and mortgage. This is where BILT comes in – you can earn points when you pay rent.
Editorial Disclosure – The editorial content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuers. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuers, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuers.